General Discussion

Please help me!

Jul 25, 2018

Has anyone used TUG? It’s the Timeshare Users Group. Is is helpful? I’ve been reading it but I see a lot of people arguing with each other so I am not sure if I can trust it. Is it reputable?

Michaelist C.
Jul 25, 2018

Many people argue on it as with any other public forum. You will get hundreds of people with varying tastes and opinions, some with opinions much stronger than others.

That aside, TUG also has many timeshare owners and users who are quite knowledgeable and are ready to give helpful advice from both sides of the coin. They will certainly give you more to consider than what you would get from one of those sales presentations.

You will get advice from people who rent and those who own. From some who use points as opposed to those who own weeks; floating or fixed, etc. But for the most part, newcomers onto TUG will usually be welcomed.

Lance C.
Jul 30, 2018

TUG is good to go. Where there are discussion there will be argue. You have to pick the best for you.

Sumon S.
Jul 31, 2018

TUG now has 90,000 registered participants and represents a real treasure trove of timeshare knowledge and experience. Differences of opinions and viewpoints expressed in their discussion forums does not necessarily constitute "arguing". Expressions of various views, perspectives and opinions are to be expected and can make for lively and (...sometimes) interesting discussions.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Aug 01, 2018 04:03 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.