Ask RedWeek

Single nights

Aug 18, 2018

Sometimes people can’t use entire week. Does Redweek have a list of any single nights available ?

Thanks

Kelly

Kelly G.
Aug 19, 2018

kellyg174 wrote:
Sometimes people can’t use entire week. Does Redweek have a list of any single nights available ?

It would not be RedWeek who might or might not have single nights available. You would have to ask individual owners. Some have full weeks. Some own points packages where they can book any number of nights.

The other thing you could try is to contact the resort directly. Some resorts rent out units for single nights.

Lance C.
Aug 19, 2018

Not that I can see. But is there a way to post something so they see I’m like looking for one night ?

Kelly

Kelly G.
Aug 19, 2018

kellyg174 wrote:
But is there a way to post something so they see I’m like looking for one night ?

RedWeek does not have the feature that allows you to advertise that you are looking to rent. You can try Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG"; tugbbs.com) if your desired date is within the next 45 days. You can check out the Last Minute Rentals section. Someone might have a points package that will allow him to use his points to book one night with the charge not exceeding $100 per night. If it is beyond 45 days, you would have to sign up for a $15 TUG membership to advertise.

Again, you can look at the option of contacting the particular resort. Sometimes they have units sitting empty that can be rented out for any number of nights. Keep in mind though that that is pretty expensive.

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.