Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

How does RedWeek disburse funds?

Oct 02, 2018

Owner. posting a rental for the first time on RedWeek. I used the Verified and Protected option. As I understand, RedWeek will disburse the funds to me after the stay is completed. The thing I can't find is information about the options for disbursement. I know an escrow account is an option, but it is not clear what that is. My wife has PayPal for a side business, so we could use that. Any other options? I just wish there was a simple summary of the various options.

Bruce M.
Oct 02, 2018

brucem417 - If you use RedWeek payments, then the renter makes the payment by credit card to RedWeek. The funds are distributed by electronic check two days after the renter checks in. Other disbursement options currently available are payment by Paypal or having a paper check mailed.

If a renter requests to book with RedWeek payments, then a representative will contact you to get your approval and sign the rental contract. You can discuss with the representative how you would like to receive payment. If you need further information, please go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page on our website.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Oct 02, 2018 07:29 PM

Jun 18, 2020

I have three full service listings, does Redweek need my PayPal info to pay me, thanks

Paul B.
Jun 18, 2020

Paul: No, we do not need any type of banking or payment information. An electronic check will be emailed and you will also be able to access the electronic check from your My Postings page. You will then have the option of automatic electronic deposit, or printing and depositing the check by smartphone, ATM or presenting to the bank. You can also request that a paper check be mailed.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Aug 05, 2023

Hi Bruce, I, also am a first-time user of RedWeek.

I saw an option where included was a mailed check. Now after the renter is paid. I confirm I want a check in the mail.

I wrote them again, verifying they in fact were mailing the check. Reply Thanks so much for your email! We can certainly mail you a traditional paper check but you will need to process the digital check by following the instructions included below.

Here are instructions on how to process the digital check issued to you by RedWeek.com:

1) Click this link to access the digital check <

I am suspicious, I do not like doing any banking or paying online. Our local newspaper wrote about how the health records were hacked. The day before that I get an email advising of the cancellation of my next visit. So, if there is a problem I try to update ' Now I see

server

Christina L.
Mar 03, 2024

How does redweek pay to Canadian account

James P.
Mar 04, 2024

Hi James, there are a few options if you're not a US resident for receiving your payment, including a paper check via mail, PayPal and wire transfer. If you have a US bank account, a digital check via direct deposit or mobile banking apps will accept a printed copy of the digital check. All funds are paid in USD, and any conversion will be handled on the end of your financial institution. You can learn a bit more at our Owner Rental Payouts FAQ at:

https://www.redweek.com/resources/faq/owner-rental-payouts

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.