General Discussion

How to point rental liquidators ?

Nov 22, 2018

I have signed a contract to purchase a new timeshare on the point system called sunset harbor resort in willis, texas. Point rental liquidators rep says they will convert my current week owned in SC plus this new purcase in TX to points and that money will pay for the new resort, all maintenance fees and I receive a check for the remaining monies left over. IS THIS A SCAM. I have until tomorrow evening to cancel this agreement. Please help me save myself if this is a scam!

6 years ago Feb 07, 2012

If it sounds too good to be true then it's a scam. How can they convert a SC timeshare into a points system in TX?

Theo D.
Nov 23, 2018

Have you paid them anything yet?

Lance C.
Nov 23, 2018

Theo ... Point Rental Liquidators was a scam company that was stealing money from people for years . The company was dissolved in 2011 . If you go back here in the General Discussion subject and look for the Point Rental Liquidators thread you will see all the posts . I did battle in the forum with it's owner B.J. Cooke . He was a low life ripping off people and he and I squared off for months in the forum . Please go back and read the thread . You can google them and there is a website by a Biz something that will take you directly to that thread . You brought back memories of me fighting with that dirt bag .

Don P.

Last edited by donp196 on Nov 23, 2018 06:36 PM

Dec 18, 2023

my granny was scammed by these crooks have u heard anything about any recent updates or any investigation news??

Mike R.
Mar 24, 2024

Hi Mike.

According to Cooke, the investigation has been dropped. He believes he is a free man and this is all behind him. He is currently living with his girlfriend Katie Sobin in LaSalle, IL and working at Sabic in Ottawa, IL.

Susan A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.