Timeshare Exchanges

question about Provisional Weeks ?

Jan 29, 2019

I am considering using red week to exchange my Hawaii week but after looking through what was available (over 55 pages) everything is provisional except for about 100 time shares that look like they have been deposited (points noted next to them). And when there is an available place in a desirable location (equal to my Hawaii i.e. colorado, utah, etc. it is usually in an off season). So what is anyones chances of ever getting anything they want. If you pick a provisonal week you want and press notify me, you have to wait for that person to get what he wants before he gives it up. And then you have no idea how many people are on line ahead of you for that same week. So it appears that if I deposited my week on a provisional basis the chances of me getting anything is probably zero and only slightly better if I deposit my week. The way I see it you only have about 100 or so timeshares available right now. Would like to know what success rate of people depositing provisional weeks getting what they want. Also would be interested in other members experience with this.

Vene Z.
Jan 29, 2019

Vene Z.: The RedWeek website provides a marketplace to rent, sell or purchase timeshare weeks. We do not have any exchanges or any type of exchange program. If you have further questions, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.