General Discussion

Question about creating a living trust ?

Feb 27, 2019

Refer to the advice on creating a living trust to pass on time share interest to children.

I would like to know how to get in touch with an attorney to do the living trust for my time shares. I have 3 time share weeks and 1 time share on points.

Iwat C.
Feb 28, 2019

First ask the children if they want the burden of forever increasing maintenance fees and assessments not to mention the hassle of getting the reservation you want .

Don P.
Aug 17, 2019

A living trust is a legal agreements on which names on someone to hold the asset property as a beneficiary after the death. We humans get many questions before starting or going into the deal or legal agreements, which is actually a good thing to do. Clearing all the doubts is the best thing than regretting later. When my grandfather was distributing the assets and the property, they named my dad as a beneficiary of his living trust. At that time they took help from trust estate planning and solved the issues.

Son E.

Last edited by phyl21 on Aug 19, 2019 07:40 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.