General Discussion

How to rent a certain week

Mar 08, 2019

I want to rent a week in Feb in Vegas, how do I go about it? Do I just have to trawl trough all the availability when lots of people do not advertise next years dates?

Blossom
Mar 08, 2019

Blossom: You can sign up to be notified whenever new postings are added. Just go to a resort you are interested in, then scroll to the bottom of the rental list to find the "Postings Alert" link. You will have the option to sign up for alerts for just that resort or for the entire area. If you need further assistance, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Mar 08, 2019

Yes but that would be with just one property, I wondered if you could just put something in for all of them....

Blossom
Mar 08, 2019

Blossom: Yes - just go to any resort page in Las Vegas, then under the rental list will be the Posting Alert link. You will be asked if you want alerts for just that resort, for all of Las Vegas, or the entire state of Nevada.

If you need further assistance, please go to the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.