Timeshare Companies

Why is no one replying to this message - but i see 5 individuals have read it.

Apr 16, 2019

Hello everyone,

We just sold our timeshare due to so much mess! Had we known what we know now, we would have NEVER invested 20 years!! Every year our maintenance fees was going up, and the property we stayed in were going down!

We do like the idea of staying in resorts, and with that being said, we are thinking of joining RedWeek, but don't know enough about it, other then the yearly member fee of $19.99.

Please, can some one let us know the ups and downs?

thank you,

PalmaDelMar

Last edited by philliph12 on Apr 16, 2019 10:54 AM

Apr 16, 2019

Phillip H.: I can give you the basics about using the RedWeek website. The 12-month membership is $18.99 which will allow you to contact owners about their rentals. We require a membership to keep away the scammers and spammers that patrol many of the free websites. That way our owners time is spent only on serious inquiries. If you are unable to arrange a transaction, just let us know within 30 days and we are happy to fully refund your membership fee.

Renting from an owner allows you all the benefits of a timeshare resort when you travel, without having to deal with the annual fees and commitment of timeshare ownership.

If you have further questions, please visit our Resources page (https://www.redweek.com/resources) or use the Contact Us link at the bottom of any page.

Hopefully some RedWeek members who have rented on our website will also give you their experience and/or advise.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Apr 17, 2019

Yes, the T/S industry lacks the ethical, principled and intelligent, practical people to fix the issues. Folks with marketing savy, who know and understand human nature and business principles. Issues....ever increasing maintenance fees, lies about the resort's fees relative to the average fees, non-disclosure, lack of rental and sales marketing programs to assist in minimizing costs, lies about the reasons for renovations and the increasing fees that go with it, incompetent board members. The answer is to walk away, let them stew in their own juices. Rent your time from Red Week and other T/S sites, or go to airb'nb and other rental companies advertising vacation properties. I give the industry 10 yrs before it collapses in upon itself.

Joan C.
Jul 31, 2019

I'm not familiar with this company

Shirley R.
Aug 02, 2019

shirleyr155 wrote:
I'm not familiar with this company

With which company?

Lance C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.