May 03, 2019

This will be my first rental transaction with RedWeek. It’s a great rate but the owner only accepts checks. Seems strange to me in this day and age. Should I be concerned.

Lynette L.
May 03, 2019

lynettel3 wrote:
This will be my first rental transaction with RedWeek. It’s a great rate but the owner only accepts checks. Seems strange to me in this day and age. Should I be concerned.

No, you should not be concerned at all (assuming of course that you are executing a formal, mutually signed rental agreement).

Many owners are not set up to accept PayPal --- and don't care to do so. Likewise for being set up to accept credit card payments. People who don't routinely rent out timeshare weeks that they own are not a "business" operation, just owners who occasionally can't / won't be using their week(s) in some years for one reason or another.

I rarely rent out any of my timeshare weeks, but when I do I also only accept only checks. I also provide a detailed, formal rental agreement.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on May 03, 2019 02:28 PM

May 03, 2019

Lynette L.: Although we do not vouch for or recommend any person using our website, if you send us the posting number, we will let you know how long this individual has been a RedWeek member and if we have any complaints on the account. Please use the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of any page. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Sep 28, 2022

Are prices in CAD or USD?

Laura W.

Last edited by lauraw575 on Sep 28, 2022 10:21 AM

Sep 28, 2022

All prices on our website are in U.S. dollars.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.