Ask RedWeek

Protecting the consumer

May 16, 2019

If i am wanting to book with a "owner" but want to negotiate the price, how do i do that before submitting my credit card for payment?

Will i know UPFRONT from Redweek or the owner if after making my payment, if additional charges will be added once i arrive at the resort? Will that be told to me upfront?

If i have a dispute once i arrive, do i contact my credit card to put a stop to payment?

PalmaDelMar
May 16, 2019

PalmaDelMar: To ask if the owner will accept a lower price, click on the "Ask a Question" link on the right side of the posting page.

Any extra resort fees we are aware of have been noted on the resort page. We recommend you contact the resort to verify any additional fees.

If the rental is not as advertised, and you used RedWeek payments, then you should contact RedWeek immediately to file a dispute.

If you have further questions, please use the "Contact Us" link at the very bottom of any page. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.