Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Process to buy Timeshare on Redweek?

May 28, 2019

I’m looking to buy a timeshare, I’m in an agreement on a price with the seller, however I’m wondering the process thereafter..couple questions I got are

-Who pays the closing costs? -I send the seller a check after I receive confirmation the sale went 100% through, correct? -What are the typical closing costs? -If it’s “Redweek Verified” I should have nothing to worry about, like getting scammed? Correct?

Thank you!

Demetrios N.
May 28, 2019

Demetrios N.: Typically the buyer pays the closing costs and transfer fees, but this can be negotiated with the seller. If you are purchasing a timeshare, we recommend you use a reputable closing company. If you use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page, and if you let us know the state the timeshare is in, we can provide you with some closing company recommendations.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jun 19, 2019

Hello Demetrios, we are also looking at buying a timeshare and want to make sure we make a good decision on what type of timeshare to purchase. If you don't mind sharing your criteria and any advice, I would appreciate any insight in helping us make the right choice. We love to go camping and sight seeing, but we also enjoy trips to Vegas.

Thanks,

Serge

Sergio T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.