Marriott's Newport Coast Villas

If I buy here, do I have access to...

Sep 26, 2019

If I buy here, do I have access to other Marriott timeshare properties?

Victoria J.
Sep 27, 2019

All Marriott owners - whether they own points or legacy weeks - can exchange through Interval International to access Marriott or non-Marriott properties worldwide.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Mar 09, 2020

Per response to below answer.... Starting Jan 2021 you can no longer trade Marriott properties in Interval International. All Marriott resorts will be taken out of Interval International website.

Carlackw

Last edited by carlaw108 on Mar 09, 2020 02:44 PM

Apr 18, 2020

The statement that in Jan 2021 Marriott will remove all resorts in II & no longer able to exchange through II is completely false. There is nothing from Marriott or MVC about this..I spoke to a Interval International rep and they have heard nothing about this. There are lots of Marriott owners that have weeks that they bought resale & trade through II. You can buy a resale and add it to II. You can then use the resort, trade it through II or rent it.

Tony C.
Dec 21, 2021

Yes if you buy into Marriott properties you have one of the most flexible timeshares. In over 20 yrs of ownership I have never needed or even wanted to use other agencies (such as Interval International) - but have stayed in Hawaii, Virginia, San Diego , and more. They are very helpful in getting you to were you would like.

Val M.
Feb 17, 2022

Though this may be the intention, it is not true that all Marriott resorts have been removed from II. We are booked in the Marriott Williamsburg this April. Other Marriott properties are still available through II but not the best ones.

Carole W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.