Divi Dutch Village Beach Resort

My wife and I are looking at...

Mar 19, 2020

My wife and I are looking at vacationing in Aruba . To stay here can you get a room or do you have to rent a timeshare. Also is it all inclusive in the cost.

RICK A
Mar 19, 2020

The resort has four types of units: king efficiency, studio suite, one-bedroom suite, or two-bedroom suite. The all-inclusive plan is optional and would not be included in the rental price. Pricing for the all-inclusive plan can vary by season, so you would need to contact the resort to see how much extra it would be for the time you plan to go.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Apr 28, 2020

in taking an all inclusive plan, one must be able to eat 3 large meals a day and/drink a great deal to make it worth while. We have owned and vacationed at divi resorts for 26 years and have found it is not cost effective to do the all inclusive. I haven't found a guest yet who felt it was really worth it.

that being said, the Tamaijn resort is also on the same property as dutch village, and across the street from Divi Aruba Golf resort and Divi Village resort. They are all divi Resort properties. Many have said they found the Tamarijn to be more cost effective than adding an all inclusive package to the cost of a time share. Tamarijn is nicely decorated but in essence is a hotel style setup. All activities and water sports are also included in the Tamarijn pricing. Suggest you consult with a travel agent to weigh the options. It is a beautiful property (all of the various parts of the resorts) as well as a magnificient beach.

Linda B.
Sep 26, 2023

The rental prices not always include meal plans or is all-inclusive All-inclusive is optional ! You dont have to include this in your rental

Arthur E. P.
Sep 26, 2023

The dutch Village and Tamarijn beach resort are nearby everything ! You can cross the streek and eat local at ling and Sons for very fair prices ! And there are many other restaurants and fastfood in the vicinity you can walk through !

Arthur E. P.
Sep 26, 2023

For any other question further : just check me out ! I am Arthur (local) I will given an answer whenever possible

Arthur E. P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.