The Manhattan Club

TMC Maintenance Fees

Apr 01, 2020

With my latest fee going up to $2700. I'm thinking of not paying my bill after 16 years of having done so. Perhaps it will facilitate an early buy-back. Though it may affect my current outstanding credit rating. Any advice on what to do would be welcomed .Thanks. Bob M

Robert M.
Aug 01, 2020

I too am considering not paying maintenance fees which are due in November. We still have 6 days to use for this year...and quite honestly with COVID and the current climate in the city, don’t see myself using them...They are offering RCI Credits for use in the next 2 years...that really doesn’t work for me either...I just want to get rid of it, have been trying for years!

Nancy M.
Aug 01, 2020

We felt the same way but we still have a year from 2017 in RCI we never used. Now I have to pay RCI to extend for another year. If it makes you feel better using your days, my daughter just spent a week using ours. I was very concerned but she had a good time...... No rioting, restaurants open, walks in central park, lots of shopping.

Anita B.
Oct 16, 2020

When you don’t pay your fees, can you still use RCI? Do you still get credited with points?

Betsy W.
Nov 01, 2020

I've just notified TMC that I wouldn't be paying my maintenance fee for 2021. Does anyone know if I would have more leverage if I joined the class action lawsuit, went with a private exit company(last resort),or go it alone? Thanks Paul Kane

Paul K.
Jul 26, 2021

Does anyone have a name of someone at TMC that we should contact if we want to "deed back" our timeshare?

Tony

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.