Comments

ask-redweek-resort-brands-pandemic-updates

Feb 11, 2021

I have 4 week at Fairway Village at Shawnee Resort Shawnee-on-Delaware, Pennsylvania, but I have them into points with RCI. how is that work?

Rubén R.
Feb 12, 2021

you need to call RCI for answers for ways to use your points.

Jeffrey W.
Feb 13, 2021

Biden’s administration is banning travel to Florida. Marriott has a large footprint of timeshares that I want to vacation at. What are we to do? I have my 2 shot vaccine. I want to go to Florida and feel FREE. HELP😢

Dorothy E.
Feb 13, 2021

Dorothy: Not sure where you got that report, but there are no current travel restrictions to Florida.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Mar 30, 2021

I have 7,000 pts to use with Marriott, that expires May 31,2021. All yr, we have been reluctant to travel, waiting for the vaccine. While waiting for our turn to get the vaccine, we have just endured 4 weeks of a father-in-law who fought a losing battle with Covid and just passed. Marriott has shortened their phone hours, and I have yet to reach anyone to ask for dispensation on these points that cost $4,500 in maintenance fees. Do you know how, or if, there is any way to handle this situation which we don’t feel comfortable traveling?

Linda B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.