Divi Village Golf and Beach Resort

How much is the all inclusive? Are...

Feb 14, 2021

How much is the all inclusive? Are you required to get all inclusive if staying here?

Vicky M.
Feb 26, 2021

Based on how the reservation is booked, the all-inclusive plan may be required. The cost is $140/pp per day. You will want to contact the resort to see if the all-inclusive plan is required.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 11, 2022

why would anyone do all inclusive in Aruba its a waste of money considering the restaurants that are not in the hotel are the very best . You could also buy alcohol at the airport duty free and keep it in your room . Most people go to the local supermarket to fill the refrigerator with food to make breakfast in the room and save money .

Barry R.
Apr 19, 2024

why would you want all inclusive even though its available I would not consider it because the ambiance of Aruba are the restaurants and night life , the last thing i want is to be stuck in my hotel eating at the same restaurant every day . You have a full kitchen in these rooms so if you want to go to the market to buy eggs etc you can save a lot of money by eating breakfast in your room .

Barry R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.