Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

what Wyndham resort gets rented easily?

Mar 23, 2021

I have 95,100 points I have to use or lose this year. If I cannot rent my Clearwater reservation I will cancel it & deposit most of the points to a future year. I would like to make a reservation at a resort for a little more than that point amount & rent it here for 8 cents / 1,000. Where's a good place to make that reservation? Bonnet Creek? Royal Vista? Grand Desert? What weekend? Appreciate any advice / suggestions.

Kelley R.
Mar 23, 2021

Fwiw, the Timeshare Users Group (TUG) web site has a Wyndham-specific discussion forum, with lots of savvy and knowledgeable Wyndham owners and active participants.

I think that your odds of getting multiple, timely and / or well informed responses to this type of inquiry would be much better over on the TUG site. That would be my advice / suggestion, since you've asked.

RedWeek is certainly a great site for being on either side of timeshare rentals and resales, but these RedWeek discussion forums are not exactly a treasure trove of information when it comes to "chain"-specific issues or details.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Mar 24, 2021 06:20 AM

Mar 23, 2021

Thank you! Great idea, I frequent TUG but don't want to use their rental site so thought it might be poor form to ask there.

Kelley R.
Mar 23, 2021

Kelley: Another suggestion is to visit our rental history page to see what weeks have rented at the various Wyndham resorts and the average rental price for the week. You can go to this page to get started: What's My Timeshare Worth

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.