Ask RedWeek

Have Buyer

Apr 17, 2021

Hi,

I have have a buyer for my Hilton Grand Vacation Club The Bay Club resort. Who do I talk to about transferring ownership?

Jeff Novak

Jeffrey N.

Last edited by phyl21 on Apr 17, 2021 02:43 PM

Apr 18, 2021

Jeff: I have used LT Transfers numerous times as both buyer and seller in timeshare transactions. Small business, friendly and competent people, best pricing available anywhere. They can also handle escrow of funds (additional $50) if you or your buyer want to have escrow of purchase funds for the transaction. LT Transfers is located in Georgia and you can find their web site, contact info and procedures quite easily. For the record, I am not affiliated with them in any way other than being a satisfied customer in about a half dozen transactions with them over about the past nine years.

P.S. I don't know if HGVC charges a "transfer fee" for ownership changes. If they do, any such resort-imposed transfer fee is NOT included in LTT costs (nor with any other closing company, for that matter). If there is any "transfer fee" imposed by HGVC, I suggest reaching agreement and clear understanding in advance with your buyer regarding which one of you will be responsible for paying the transfer fee to HGVC in the transaction. Hope this helps you. Good luck.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Apr 18, 2021 06:02 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.