Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

how to communicate with renter?

Jun 18, 2021

hew to redweek. I'm looking at several weeks for rent that I'm interested in. Is there a way to communicate with a renter? It doesn't seem to have that option for me. Any help would be appreciated Thanks Susan

Susan P.
Jun 19, 2021

Susan: If the posting is DIY, or managed by the owner, you will need a RedWeek membership to contact them. Please visit My Account at the top of any page and select the option to purchase a 12-month membership for $18.99. If you are unable to conduct a transaction, just let us know within 30 days and we will be happy to refund your membership fee. The membership will give you access to the Details of the posting and on the right side of the page is a link to ask the owner a question.

If the owner has chosen to have RedWeek manage their posting, there is no membership fee required to book or ask a question.

If you need further assistance, please click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of any page.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.