Ask RedWeek

Request a Week to Rent

Jul 15, 2021

Redweek - Hope all is well and I have been a customer since at least 2009. It would be great to allow members to post what weeks they would like to rent so that owners can see the demand and then fulfill it. For example - if I am looking for something in Breckenridge and I don't see any inventory on the site, but if I could post that I want that week at a particular resort - Redweek could fulfill that transaction. Thoughts?

Yog H.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jul 15, 2021 05:16 PM

Jul 15, 2021

Yog: In the past we had a RedWish section where members could request rentals, but the time it took for our staff to monitor those pages for scammers and spammers made it cost prohibitive to maintain.

Currently your best option is to subscribe to Posting Alerts so you are notified any time a new posting is added to the resort you are wanting to book at. Just go to the bottom of the rental or resale list on the resort page and click on the Posting Alert link.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 15, 2021

If you can travel within the next 45 days, you can also try Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG";tugbbs.com) Last Minute Rental section. There, you can post for free that you want to rent something and the owner is limited to charging you no more than $800 per week. Sometimes an owner with a points package and has points about to expire might be able to scrape something up for you with points.

Lance C.
Jul 16, 2021

If you had a "looking for week X" on the resort pages for renters then you could allow timeshare owners to post availability for that week in response. It wouldn't need to post user names. Every year we look for a certain week at a particular Disney resort but usually don't find it. Since timeshare weeks are often flexible, it would allow owners to set the week upon renter request. Just a suggestion.

Joshua C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.