Ask RedWeek

Can I see view metrics by member/non-member for my RedWeek posting?

Jul 31, 2021

When I've used eBay for my timeshare renting the listings have valuable metrics that I use to make adjustments based on interest. Breaking the metrics down by membership status would also help greatly. Does RedWeek have a way to view this information for my listings?

Phillipp S.
Jul 31, 2021

Phillipp: I'm not sure what you mean by breaking metrics down by membership status. Would you like to clarify?

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Aug 01, 2021

Certainly, I just meant the ability to see the number of times the posting has been viewed, and preferably the views by members, and views by non-members.

My understanding is that people accessing the RedWeek site can't see the full details unless they are a member, so the members are obviously more 'serious' where non-members may just be window shopping. If the posting is not getting many views (particularly compared to other listings) it may mean that I've chosen less popular dates, or perhaps my price is too high.

Phillipp S.

Last edited by allens133 on Aug 01, 2021 02:52 AM

Aug 01, 2021

Phillipp: No membership is required to view the posting or contact a RedWeek agent for a full-service posting, since RedWeek handles everything. A membership is only required to view the details or contact the owner of a do-it-yourself posting in order to prevent scammer or spammers from contacting our owners. So if you have a DIY posting, non-members can only see the week you posted and the rental price. They would need a membership to view anything else.

We have found the number of inquiries you are receiving is the best way to determine if your dates or pricing may be off. We recommend to sign up for posting alerts to monitor as new postings are added to make sure you are remaining competitive with your price. You can also find the rental history for each week at your resort on this page: What's My Timeshare Worth

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.