Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Payment from The Renter

Dec 22, 2021

Dear foreigners and non-US residents,

Actually, I am Japanese who lives in China now. Please advise how you could take the payment from the renter if you are the owners of timeshare who are foreigners, non-US residents or do not have bank account in US.

I want to rent my timeshare of Marriott Ko Olina but don’t have any money account of US$. Redweek.com advised that I would need to find some way to pay for your posting and receive your funds using US Funds.

Your comments would be highly appreciated.

Hirokazu F.
Dec 22, 2021

Hiro: Here are some of our disbursement options for non-US residents.

PayPal: No charge from us, but PayPal may charge the recipient processing or conversion fees if you do NOT want to receive the funds in USD. (Please note: the email address must match your Redweek.com email address.) Funds can be available immediately, but depends on the PayPal account settings/age

Paper Check: International addresses: sent via USPS Global first class; takes 2-6 weeks for delivery. When you receive the email notification with the disbursement, you can click the "Select Deposit Preference" link and select check by mail.

Wire: $45 Fee deducted from rental proceeds (also, your bank may charge a fee for receiving a wire) Takes 24-72 hours depending on the bank and/or country Please forward us your bank’s instructions for receiving wires from US banks.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Dec 22, 2021 07:44 PM

Dec 23, 2021

Wire: $45 Fee deducted from rental proceeds (also, your bank may charge a fee for receiving a wire) Takes 24-72 hours depending on the bank and/or country Please forward us your bank’s instructions for receiving wires from US banks.

→(HF) I opened US$ bank account in my country, so it should be no problem if you can wire the payment to my account. As for fees of bank with both sides, can we negotiate with who pay them before determination the price?

Hirokazu F.
Dec 27, 2021

Please advise more details or instruction about the wire transfer for non-US residents. I opened US$ bank account in Japan for wire. Thanks

Hirokazu F.
Dec 28, 2021

Hiro: If you would like more detailed information on wire transfer, please use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page, or send and email to support@redweek.com. Thanks!

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Dec 28, 2021 11:27 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.