Comments

ask-redweek-60-day-booking-trends

Jan 25, 2022

I have available weeks in June and July. How soon should I post my rental?

Bobby K.
Jan 25, 2022

Bobby: If you are using the full-service option, the posting will remain active until 10 days prior to the check-in date, so with this option there is no reason not to post your weeks as soon as possible.

DIY postings run for six months, so if you are using this option, you might consider posting six months in advance of the check-in date.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Feb 04, 2022

I have a 2 bedroom 3 bath penthouse with weeks available 17 thru 43. Do I need the reservation confirmed before I post for rental? Location Cabo.

Jerry S.
Feb 04, 2022

If you are using RedWeek's full-service or verified option, then you would need to reserve a specific week with the resort prior to posting. You can only post a floating week if you use the DIY option without verification. You can compare the posting options on this page: Rent My Timeshare

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Feb 04, 2022 10:21 AM

Feb 05, 2022

We don’t envision being able to use our Aruba week in April….if we post now, what happens if we are unable to rent the week…we lose it yes?

Frank H.
Feb 11, 2022

I paid for DIY but a potential renter wants me to verify and protect. How can i do that?

Anthony F.
Feb 11, 2022

For questions about verifying or adding postings, please Contact Us.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Feb 11, 2022 01:00 PM

Feb 21, 2022

What is the difference between full service and the other options?

Jessica G.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.