Jan 27, 2022

I have a rental available at disney's boardwalk on RedWeek. Other than facebook, where can I advertise for free?

Gary P.
Jan 27, 2022

You can advertise for free on Craigslist, but you'll get what you pay for --- scammers, spammers and "tire kickers".

My opinion (and my own first hand experience over the past 10+ years) is that RedWeek is the best site on Planet Earth to advertise a rental. If you are having no success on RedWeek, you might want to take a closer look at your pricing. If your rental rate is not competitive with any and all others available at the same property, it won't really matter where you advertise. People will always find and choose the best available price for the same product at the same location.

KC

Last edited by ken1193 on Jan 27, 2022 06:51 AM

Jan 27, 2022

My ad has only been listed for a couple weeks on RedWeek. I only have about 4 more weeks more that I can list this reservation before I have to cancel it or lose my points.

I have had mixed results with RedWeek, but I don't think that was a problem with RedWeek. The problem was with the non Disney timeshare I was trying to rent.

Craigslist, lol, you are correct.

Thanks for the advise.

Gary P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.