Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Marriot Maui Ocean Club

Apr 21, 2022

New to timeshare...please be gentle!! Just spent a beautiful week at the above. Interested in information on how to start researching "resales" such as good reference sites, forums etc. I am interested in an annual, 2 week, 1 bedroom unit. Need to understand the terminology with respect to seasons, types of packages ie Platinum etc. From my limited readings so far there is many pros and many cons and I find it overwhelming trying to under stand. Any guideance greatly appreciated.

Graham M.
Apr 21, 2022

RedWeek is a good place to start looking for resales. Other reputable websites are E-Bay, Craigslist, My Resort Network, and Timeshare Users Group. also on Timeshare Users Group (aka "TUG"), there's a forum that is Marriott specific. Many owners and knowledgeable people there can further help you.

Also, Licensed Timeshare Real Estate Brokers might have some listings from current owners using this company to try to sell their valuable timeshares.

Lance C.
Apr 22, 2022

Thanks...

Graham M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.