Comments

ask-redweek-rent-my-timeshare-increase-chances

May 31, 2022

Would RW consider having historical successful rental bookings available from the running past 12 months? This would greatly assist in research to know which timeshares to buy for the best rental profits.

Vince C.
May 31, 2022

Vince: You can find our website's historical rental and resale data for any timeshare resort on the following page: What's My Timeshare Worth

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jun 27, 2022

If we were to rent our time share, what happens if something is damaged by the renters? Are they responsible? Is there insurance? Is this written in the policy? Thanks for your help

Gregory O.

Last edited by gregoryo29 on Jun 27, 2022 05:58 PM

Jun 27, 2022

Gregory: If you are using RedWeek Online Booking, damages to the unit are addressed in the rental agreement. You can view a sample rental agreement here: RedWeek Rental Agreement

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Jun 27, 2022 09:46 PM

Dec 03, 2022

If my timeshare does not rent do I get any refund from redweek? Can I discontinue my rental ad in order to save my points with HGV?

Dolores C.
Dec 03, 2022

There are no refunds on rental postings, but you can remove your posting at any time you would like.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Dec 03, 2022

I have 8 days till booking, can I post it for rent?

Lindley Z.
Dec 03, 2022

You can post your timeshare with only eight days until the check in, but you would need to use our DIY posting option: Rent My Timeshare

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 26, 2023

Why is red week not working. I paid and that is it no action nothing

No name
Jan 26, 2023

If you have questions or concerns about RedWeek or a posting you have purchased, please feel free to contact us via email at support@redweek.com or via phone at 1-866-971-1737 between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 26, 2023

Redweek's new policy of not posting do it yourself listings with the Redweek verified listings by default is discriminatory and causes DIY listings to not be seen unless a searcher uses the search by date option from the drop down menu when using the site. I feel all listings should be grouped by date as they always have been to allow equal exposure to the market. It is no wonder that your odds of getting your week rented are a full 28% better if you use full-service rather than DIY since they are not seen by default.

William A.

Last edited by william838 on Jan 26, 2023 09:44 AM

Jan 27, 2023

I agree with Willam A post from January 26,2023 . Red Week this is discriminatory. Please respond .

Debby B.
Jan 28, 2023

It is very unfair to those whose listing are not listed by date b/c their are not verified when they have an exchanged week through II and can not use that week for some reason and need to rent it. Why have you changed this and penalized us? So they should have their listing by dates so they can get a fair chance to be able to rent it! Thanks

Robbie B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.