Jun 09, 2022

There have been several listings for timeshare rentals that i was interested in renting during the summer, as i investigated further there was suspicion they were scams. One of them had listed on their contract a completely different realtor license number than on the realtor license website. One had their address listed as the Post Office and no it was not a PO Box number listed. How was this dicovered , by a simple google map search. The other one had not much found on the internet with regards to their business or success in rentals. Anyone can come up with reviews and place them.on their own website. Just thought i would share in case that helps anyone.

Jane
Jun 09, 2022

Jane: If you are not using RedWeek Online Booking, and have any concerns about a posting being legitimate, you click on the "Contact Us" link near the bottom of any page, or send an email to support@redweek.com and include the posting number. Although we do not vouch for or recommend any person using our website, we can let you know how long they have been a RedWeek member and if there are any complaints on the account.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.