Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

BRAND SPANKING NEWBIE HERE, TRYING TO LEARN

Jun 22, 2022

Hi everyone. Wife and I in our 50's, looking to buy a timeshare in the western/southwestern US. We like that region (we are from PA), I am a big old west history buff and our plan as of now is to be snowbirds to that region. We would like to buy an every year, deeded timeshare (I think I am leaning toward a week vs. points) red season, so we can leave it to our kids. I searched before asking, didn't find another post but being new, maybe I wasn't phrasing it right. Anyhow, my question to those of you who travelled this area, have stayed in timeshares in this area, what would your suggestions be for resorts that meet the above criteria? What in your opinions was the nicest western/s. western resort be? I should also say we are not skiiers, we like warmer places for the winter, we do like to horseback ride, hike, etc. I would appreciate any input, suggestions, I am learning and want to learn as much as possible being committing. THANKS, Jeff

Jeff S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.