Costa Linda Beach Resort

We are planning to visit Aruba and...

Jul 15, 2022

We are planning to visit Aruba and this resort for the first time in August. What are the best value local restaurants to visit? So far, I have these on my list: Zeerover (fish), Lucy's Retired Surfers (taco tuesday), Dutch Pancakehouse House, Pastechi House and Water's Edge, and of course Super Food. We don't eat out too much so only looking for a few local, inexpensive (maybe hole-in-the-wall), must-visit spots. Thank you.

Victor M.

Last edited by victorm167 on Jul 15, 2022 08:51 AM

Jan 26, 2023

Super Food is a large grocery store. However they have lots of prepared foods (like shish kabob, etc) ready to be cooked and grilled that are very good.

Richard J.
Apr 17, 2024

SuperFoods is convenient and well stocked but expensive. There are others on the way from AUA such as Ling and Son where alcohol was a bit less and they had Aruba made rum and Vodka that I don’t recall seeing at Superfood. Also, there’s what seems to be more of a locals’ supermarket about a mile or two past Superfood - Sav Mor or something like that. It’s near the intersection with Route 2.

Gerald B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.