Marriott's Crystal Shores

Please define Gulf front vs Gulf view

Aug 30, 2022

Please define Gulf front vs Gulf view

Brenda J.
Sep 14, 2022

Gulf front rooms are on the part of the building directly facing the beach and gulf. When you walk in the door, you see the entire beach and gulf outside. The gulf front rooms I've stayed in have had windows and balcony access directly viewing the beach, from the center living area and from both of the bedrooms on each side of the living area. Gulf view rooms may be on the side of the building, so you can see a partial view of the gulf as well as a view of another area such as the swimming pools. Both views are beautiful!

Alescia B.
May 31, 2023

If one looks at a Marriott image view of Crystal Shores the only Gulf Front rooms are in the front original building facing the Gulf of Mexico. It looks to be 36 rooms total. When I read the sales and rentals I see a much higher percentage of ads indicating gulf front. Even some ads say building varies. There is only one building and the gulf front rooms are in only one building but I guess you can try to sell it..

Michael B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.