Ask RedWeek

Renting from owner

Sep 21, 2022

Is it safe renting directly from the owner? Have there been any scams on this site?

Nicholas G.

Last edited by phyl21 on Sep 21, 2022 05:06 PM

Sep 21, 2022

If you are not using RedWeek Online Booking (postings with a Verified and Protected flag), then we recommend you take precautions to make sure your transaction is safe. We offer assistance here: Stay Safe

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Sep 27, 2022

Have asked to book 4 different time shares over the past week. And I customize my message so they know I’m a real person. I don’t get any responses. I called the resort - Royal haciendas in playa del carmen - and they can’t help. Thinking about telling my credit card company that redweek membership is a scam and getting my $19 back.

Geoffrey W.

Last edited by phyl21 on Sep 27, 2022 02:56 PM

Sep 27, 2022

Geoffrey: Please first check your spam folder. We find this is usually what has happened when you aren't getting replies.

If you cannot find anything in your spam, use the "Contact Us" link near the bottom of any page and send us the posting numbers you have been inquiring about. We will follow up with these owners.

And don't worry, if you are not able to arrange a transaction, just let us know within 30 days and we are happy to fully refund your membership fee. :)

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.