Ask RedWeek

Campground Membership with KM Resorts selling

Jan 28, 2023

I have a campground membership with KM Resorts in Fife, Washington that I purchased in 2018 and pay approximately $500.00/year for and was wondering if you sell those.

There are 7 campground resorts in the state of Washington and Idaho that I would have access to at approximately $10.00 a night. I have what is called a Silver Membership of which I paid around $6900.00.

Thank you, for your consideration.

Steve Weyer 1421 South James Avenue Moses Lake, WA 98837 weyersl@hotmail.com

Stephen W.
Jan 28, 2023

I have a Silver Campground membership with KM Resorts in Fife, Washington that I have owned for the past 4 years and have paid $6900.00 for the Silver Membership which allows access to 7 campground resorts in Washington and Idaho for which I pay approximately $10.00 a night to camp at these resorts. If I were to sell this on my own I would have to find a buyer on my own such as a relative, friend or the general public but the membership would have to be transferred to a new party by calling in to the main office in Fife, Washington in order to get it transferred over to someone else. The dues are $500.00 a year.

Thanks,

Steve Weyer 1421 South James Avenue Moses Lake, WA 98837 stvbY581@gmail.com

Stephen W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.