Comments

blog-8053

Jul 13, 2023

Is there a person that I might be able to discuss my questions as I have never used your site but there is a posting that we are very interested in purchasing but do not want to act until I understand more about the transaction but also do not want to lose the property while I research on my and have someone law buy it .

Jo-Ann G.
Jul 13, 2023

If you have questions or concerns about RedWeek, please feel free to contact us via email at support@redweek.com or via phone at 1-866-971-1737 between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Pacific time, Monday through Friday.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jul 14, 2023

How do I go about reducing the nightly price I asked?

Margaret G.
Jul 14, 2023

To make changes to your current postings, please follow these step-by-step instructions:

Log in to RedWeek.com (www.redweek.com/login) You can view your postings in the My Account section or visit: http://www.redweek.com/account/postings You will see each of your postings along with options to view, edit, deactivate or copy. You will also see the options to add highlighting and add verification as well.

Here you will see each of your postings with a menu allowing you to view, edit, start a new posting with the same information, or deactivate. You'll want to select "edit", and adjust the price field accordingly. Please be sure to hit "Continue" at the bottom of each edit screen to ensure your changes are saved.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com
Jan 19, 2024

How do I get a VAT # to rent my units at Harborside?

Patricia M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.