Comments

blog-8206

Oct 05, 2023

It would be extremely helpful to include how long the person has been posting with Redweek. And do that with self-postings as well as those managed by Redweek. Could enhance trust factor. Ray

Ray M.
Oct 05, 2023

Does Redweek help you rent Hilton Grand Vacation ownership in Myrtle Beach or at the Orlando "Villa-One" time shares that Hilton just bought from Diamond Resorts?

Irene B.
Oct 05, 2023

Hello I own many Time Shares in Mexico Nuevo Vallarta can they all be Sold together or is it best to sell separately ?

Reina L.
Oct 05, 2023

would like to see an option for timeshare to come up on the top of the list. It would be a paid option . Good for everyone

Bill C.
Oct 05, 2023

How much does Red week charges to rent the unit?

Muguette M.
Oct 05, 2023

It's been a hassle from the beginning. I end up doing all the leg work for a full service posting?? Where's the service??

Randy K.
Oct 06, 2023

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE FULL SERVICE RENTALS. MY TIMESHARES ALL RENT QUICKLY. I WISH I HAD STARTED LISTING MY TIMESHARES ON REDWEEK FOR RENT YEARS AGO.

Sylvia S.

Last edited by sylvias81 on Oct 06, 2023 06:19 PM

Oct 15, 2023

What does professional inquiry management mean?

Sam R.
Oct 18, 2023

does Redweek help with Worldmark properties. example 3 BR unit in Scottsdale Arizona during Waste Manager Golf Tournament

Judy J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.