Club Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort

housekeeping/towels

Oct 15, 2006

Can anyone tell me about housekeeping? Does housekeeping come to your unit every day, or just every third or forth day, as the DVC is?

Dawn F.
Oct 23, 2006

Housekeeping, the last time I was there, will come once a week--I'm not sure if it is just for towel replenishment or for more than just that.

I travel many times by myself on business--so, I never request it. The presence of a washer/dryer with soap powder, etc. makes it very convenient to refresh my own towels.

Ken M.
May 10, 2008

Decisions! I am trying to decide between Bonnet Creek, Hilton GVInt, or Horizons. We have a 3 yrs old. Any guidance from anyone welcome. Is driving in the area a challenge? It seems a car is pretty much a must have from what I have read. We are going The 3rd week of sept.

Kim E.
May 10, 2008

dawnf19 wrote:
Can anyone tell me about housekeeping? Does housekeeping come to your unit every day, or just every third or forth day, as the DVC is?
---------------------------------------------------------------------- I have only rented at Bonnet Creek..Housekeeping does NOT come every day.. I believe there is some provsion for a towel exchange, if necessary... Also--I think, for an extra fee, housekeeping will come to the unit. HOWEVER, I pdersonally believe it is unnecessary as you are provided with detergent soap and a washer/dryer in the unit itself.

Ken M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.