Oct 21, 2006

Help me understand why there is such a range in the FOR SALE Dollars for the Villas offered for sale .....Also, the Marriott Weeks are either Red --White---Blue ...but do not seem to be specified ... only Floating is indicated. ...Thanks ...

Joseph M.
Jan 18, 2007

josephm128 wrote:
Help me understand why there is such a range in the FOR SALE Dollars for the Villas offered for sale .....Also, the Marriott Weeks are either Red --White---Blue ...but do not seem to be specified ... only Floating is indicated. ...Thanks ...
The dramatic differences usually are a result of the different seasons. They are all floating weeks, some being more desirable than others. Other than that it's just seller's motication that is reflected in the pricing.

Julie V.
Jul 30, 2007

more interesting and helpful information would be the actual selling price----most likely they are much more consistent and in a much lower range in most cases.

Donald S.
Nov 05, 2008

How do I know what number of points it takes to make an exchange ? I see provisional weeks but it doesn't say what you need to do or how much it will take to get it .

J P.
Nov 05, 2008

jp163 wrote:
How do I know what number of points it takes to make an exchange ? I see provisional weeks but it doesn't say what you need to do or how much it will take to get it .

The provisional weeks aren't assigned a point value. These weeks have been offered by their owners on the condition that a suitable exchange can be found. It's best to only look at the actual Exchange weeks that are listed. If there aren't any currently click on the "Be notified of new postings »" in the upper right corner.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Apr 03, 2013

I am told all Villa one units are located on the golf course yet some are advertised here as location "varied" and at seemingly lower prices. What is the difference between varied and golf course location.

Roy B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.