Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club Forum

Topic Views Replies Last Message

Renting
by Susan G.

32 0 1 month ago

Hotel Access
by Michele W.

42 0 2 months ago

If you stay at the ocean club, do you have access to the lazy river and kids activities at the surf club?
by John B.

310 6 2 months ago

Ocean view vs. Oceanfront
by Arlette B.

53 0 3 months ago

money back
by Alexander Lemond L.

56 0 4 months ago

Can u bring floats in the pool @ the Ocean Club
by Laurie P.

72 0 7 months ago

Looking to stay for 5-6 days at end of August- 1 bedroom
by Megan Harris

83 0 9 months ago

If we rent a time share at the Ocean Club will we be able to earn Marriott points?
by Pamela Y.

114 0 11 months ago

Are there hair dryers in each unit ?
by Michael R.

93 1 1 year ago

Is there a place to rent a car nearby if you want one for just a day? Do you need to arrange ahead of time?
by Mary F.

133 0 1 year ago

Looking for 1 Bedroom Villa at Ocean or Surf Club, July 28-August 4, 2023. I have some flexiblity around these dates. If anyone wants to rent their unit, please let me know.
by M K.

93 0 1 year ago

How difficult is it to get a palapa for the day at the Ocean club? Will not go back to the surf club because it is impossible! You can spend HOURS each day on line to rent palapa for the next day. SO stressful, not the way to spend your vacation!
by Susan G.

181 1 1 year ago

What is high and medium season
by Kathleen T.

105 0 1 year ago

Are the rooms cleaned daily with new towels ? Are free towels available by the pool and beach ?
by Debbie D.

140 1 1 year ago

Do the units come with beach chairs coolers umbrellas?
by Robin M.

193 1 1 year ago

what is the difference between a studio unit and a one bedroom unit
by Paul D.

248 2 2 years ago

Medium Weeks
by Thomas T.

219 1 2 years ago

Can you use the amenities at the neighboring Marriott properties while staying here? We have two teenagers and I'm debating between the Ocean Club and Surf Club. (I'm aware you can't use the lazy river unless staying at Surf Club)
by Courtney O.

284 0 2 years ago

Is March 5-12 a crowded week because of Spring Break? Or is it not really a Spring Break destination? We have stayed here before in June and it was fine. But need to know about March. Thank you!
by CarlaT

233 2 2 years ago

What Does it mean if a rental is verified
by Gina S.

385 10 2 years ago

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.