Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=monte12]I think I'll use a little test...He says he can sell my timeshare for over $15K. I'll offer to sell it to him for $5k. He covers all expenses and resells it himself and he can make a big profit. Anyone want to make any guesses on the response I get LOL[/Q] monte, that's how these companies operate, they tell you they can sell your timeshare for much more than it's worth .... it's a gimmick and a scam just to get your upfront money then you never hear from them again. Read all the horror stories here on Redweek concerning those weasles. Tell him you'll make a deal ... if he sells your timeshare then you will pay his fee [b]AFTER[/b] the closing and see how fast he hangs up on you. Once they get your money, they don't even try to sell your timeshare .... why should they? These people have absolutely no conscience. I'd rather dig ditches or pick up garbage than work for one of those companies that deceives and outright lies to innocent people. I'd be interested to know what the socalled 'closing contract' states. I doubt it's a genuine contract. BTW, were you able to stop payment on your bankcard when you cancelled it?