Report Abuse

Re: I worked at a timeshare SCAM....I want to tell you about it.

[Q=norin] Amyv41, I have posted on this forum detailing my scam experience with Land Ahoy properties. They are based in Orlando too. What company did you work for? Have you heard of Land Ahoy Properties at all? Do tell, PLEASE!!![/Q] I dealt with Omega marketing and paid them 500.00 up front. That was in Oct 2006,they never contacted me in any way until after i posted a neg. message on this website.I called them often but spoke with the person answering the phone, with promises that I would be contacted!!! Never happened until about two weeks ago when I got a very short email stating the selling season would be picking up and that they were aggressively marketing my T.S.! that was my first and only correspondence from them after I paid them 500.00 with a check card!!All lessons learned the hard way are well remembered!! I will never forget OMEGA MARKETING ALLOWING me to flush 500.00 into their system.Im sure they are laughing all the way to the bank with each fish they hook in their NET!!!! aliceb47