Report Abuse

Re: Change to rental listings that places all non-verified and protected listings at the bottom of all verified listings. No indication that this was being done or info after it was.

I have just heard about this change and I am outraged! I regularly use redweek to rent off the half of my timeshare villa that I am not using. I have had much success with posting my timeshare rentals on related Facebook pages in addition to redweek. However, with this new turn of events I will not be utilizing redweek anymore for rentals and once my membership expires I will end my decades long relationship. The reasoning redweek is giving for their new policy is because of potential scammers. Well if you have all the rentals listed together then it is up to the renter to decide if they want to use verified or not. I am not spending money to post an ad to have it placed on the bottom of their rental page. For Aruba rentals there are dozens of Facebook groups that owners and renters can utilize for renting of their owner week. Social media can do the same thing that redweek does. Sorry redweek, all this looks like is a cash grab and you have lost me as a customer.