Report Abuse

Re: Rental Listings Changed — No Longer by Date

I agreed with you that rental list should list by Date. This is not fair that I cannot even find my own rental listing for two weeks until I dig into the entire page and finally found that it is Sorted By "Features" on the Top-Right page. I think this software program is fraud. Even I paid extra $15 for “Verified checked Feature" and my Rental List still at the second portion of “January to December” List, such no one will even think the retrieval result page will have the" first" and "second" set of January to December List. For example, If I am the renter and I am looking for July rental, when I scroll to August then I know I go too far. What that said is that no one will even go further down to see the second set of January to December List (which is Non-FULL SERVICES set). I am Red Week member for more than 10 years and I listed my rental numerous times and already rented out in one or two weeks most. Since Red Week changed this new FULL SERVICES “Features”. I posted my rental list for two months already and have not heard from any inquiry. That proof Red Week attempt to enforce every member use their FULL SERVICES. If you do not use FULL SERVICES then no one will see your post. Even though “Verified checked” feature and FULL SERVICES feature still need Timeshare Owner forwards the owner’s booking email and need Time Share owner to add the guest’s name to the booking record, so I did not see advantage for this FULL SERVICES. I am a computer software engineer in the last 35 years and I have not seen the program logic like that. Hope RedWeek can do the right thing and correct that simple program logic to show the retrieval result set by resort “Check-in Date”, not FULL SERVICES feature. Thanks.