Report Abuse

Re: Change to rental listings that places all non-verified and protected listings at the bottom of all verified listings. No indication that this was being done or info after it was.

This change is not good for anyone but Redweek. I placed my Maui ads as I have done for the last 7 years. On an average I get 20-30 responses with in 2 weeks. This year not one for a month and then not a real renter, probably someone else listing. This change was done without notifying anyone. I feel their integrity has been lost to their need for a money grab. I am 6 weeks out and mine are still listed at the bottom with no activity. IN this case I believe they should at the very LEAST put a notice on the website for prospective renters to use the calendar on the drop down to see other listings !!!!!!!! This really is a terrible move on their management decisions and they should believe their customers can make their own choices. I have been using this website for years and I did not know to use the drop down until I called customer service.