Report Abuse

I have questions about the resale DRI (Diamond Resort) points I am buying.

[Q=davidk337] I have just begun the process of closing on 4 lots of Diamond Resorts Int (DRI) points on the resale market, Ebay. These are US collection points, which is fine with me. Does anyone know if I can combine them for purposes of use. In other words, add the 2500 point and 5000 point lots to make a reservation. Also the purchase included "2013 usage points", can these be banked for use next year 2014? I have NO interest in joining "the CLUB". Any help would be appreciated. David[/Q] Hello David, Yes. You would be able to combine your points. However, DRI has deadlines in which you must save your points. I don't know if the saving of points is reserved for Club members or not. However, that ability to save points may only be for Club members. You would have to DRI to find that out. However, if you want to save 100% of your allotment you would have had to do that by June 30th. If you want to save 50% of your allotment,, you must do so by August 31 and to save 25% of your points, you must save them by Oct. 31st. Also, those resale points cannot be used for Interval International exchanges. Those are reserved for Club members only.