Report Abuse

A very bad experience with StealidayCars

Unfortunately very bad experience. Quite confusing and complicated website. Vehicles that are not really available are also offered. Overcomplicated terms of conditions. I have been waiting for the shuttle bus for almost 45 minutes. Then was told at the desk of car rental provider that there is no reservation like mine in their database. So I decide to make a new reservation for the same car directly in the office. But there was no car like this, only other and worse models. They offered me another vehicle, of course, at a higher price. It was late night and friend of mine was already waiting for me in the next city, so I agreed. Suddenly this particular car rental was not able to accept my card for the payment. Then I take Uber to the airport, went to a Europcars, rent the exact car I wanted with no probs using the same card. After my trip I asked StealidayCars for a refund of my "non existing" reservation. Surprisingly I was told they are not able to refund me, because I have already agreed the terms of conditions. They probably did not even investigate the case. Sorry but seems like a cheap trick to me. Definitely a sad experience and also hope my last with StealidayCars.