Report Abuse

Re: Vallarta Gardens Timeshare Scam

My Wife and I Still a happy owners at Vallarta Gardens and that is that. Whatever happened to your ENDLESS VICTIMS, well… I don’t know… All we have to tell you Sir is that we went there, we liked it, we bought it, we use it, and we are happy with the purchase. I’m here to tell you that we pay $45,000 for the fraction at Vallarta Gardens, we love it, we use it, and we have never in all of our years of timesharing our contracts had ever sated as much as we did in Vallarta Gardens, it is gorgeous… I’m aware of the stretches that a salesman can go to get his sale, but Sir you would have to be complete mental case to NOT be able to know how much truth is. Come on… Please don’t tell me that you are as gullible as to believe that you are going to get $1,000,000 USD for the timeshare contracts that you paid $3,000 USD… Come on… When the salesman told us precisely that, we laugh about his proposal… We purchased Vallarta Gardens, because… WE LIKED VALLARTA GARDENS and the exquisite higher level of vacation possibilities via REGISTRY COLLECTION, and nothing more. We bought Vallarta Gardens because we loved Vallarta Gardens, and that is that. The salesman was a salesman, and I Sir, was a buyer, and I don’t buy stupid things as I am not buying your negativity. We still have 3 of our old timeshare contracts, and up in the crown of our timeshare experience is my procurement in Vallarta Gardens. You get $45,000 USD to luxury purchase a property of this caliber, maybe that day you would stop Tying One On in the obscure corners of a negative timeshare website and explore what the world has to offer. Good day