Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Global Access thru Orange Lake Resorts (by Lee S.):

I don't understand your response. I don't think the issue I brought up was whether your'e on-line savvy or if you are able to spend the points.( or how much of a brain the other respondant has) The question raised was to whether anyone had experience using the new Global Access System being promoted by Orange Lake to its' owners. Are you a Global Access member? I agree with you on the advatage of points vs weeks ownership. But,I have not run across anyone satisfied with Global Access

Q=ericac22]

dawn91 wrote:
lee144 wrote:
Does anyone have any experience exchanging their "week" to Global access points? Any positive or negative feedback?

My experience is it is bad. Very difficult to work with and get anything you want.

I have never met anyone with 1/2 a brain that couldn't spend their points. Online it is easiest so you can choose how to spend them yourself. If you aren't that savvy, you will spend a lot of time on the phone (hold) with someone who may or may not know what they are talking about. I suggest people who aren't online savvy do not buy in, but what are you doing on here?????