Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

My car rental problem. (by R P.):

xiazhaoz wrote:
Hi, friends, I have a problem with my car rental. can you tell me who can help me?

This March I rent a car from http://holidaycars.com/ ,I paid $300 to this web for the car. But when I went to Rent company to pick up my car,the car that I ordered from holidaycars.com is not available.So I upgraded car. But the supplier told me they did not receive the rent($300) from holidaycars.com, so I must pay all for the car.Then I paid $437 again. Then I sent emails to Holidaycars.com 3 times, But after 3 months, they did not give me any good answer? So,I contacted with FOX rent again.FOX rent told me they charge me all for the car, they know nothing about $300 from holidaycars.com. I think I pay double. So I contacted Holidaycars.com again. But they still have not any enthusiasm to help me to solve this question. Now almost 3 months passed. I believe I can not get any answer from holidaycar.com. My friends, can you tell me which department can help me to solve this problem? Thank you very much.

They're just another scam like all the other travel scams. About the only thing you can do is file a complaint with the attorney general in the state the scammers are located. That's why it's important to go with a name brand car rental company and not an unknown entity.