Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

George Krizan & Vincent Kahn - Philippine based Timeshare Scam Company Revealed (by Tom G.):

I don't the group you accusing but I see this all the time hit pieces like this targeting business owners. You offered really no proof and went down a list making these sound the worlds worst crooks. Doing business in the Philippines is not easy and the business is required to have 60% Philippine citizen ownership. Having 3 partners in the Philippines is very normal. So what you call a front is the legal way to structure a business here. Paying employees in cash is also the norm here and many businesses pay off the books so that does not them a crook.

Now if you actual proof of something then you should report it to the authorities and not on a web page. You could have a business motive and I seen that plenty of times. I think it is the wrong way to report them.

If it turns out that you have a financial reason to write then I would we would find that out. Do you have a business? What is your motive for your charges? What proof do you have?

Try to be professional next and do your home work first and if you going to charge show the proof and go to the agencies that regulate. More of I read from your post shows nothing out of the ordinary.

Claiming to lease time shares that would be serious if you have proof that they in fact have done what you claim but I wouldn't buy until you back it up.

Again I don't know you or khan but when I see posts like this it just gets to me. I hate to see this kind of stuff online and I wish there was a way to have people charged if they post untrue charges and allegations.

If he is crook report him at once.

Sorry to be so hard but I see these kind of posts all the time and they are just the wrong way to do it.