Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Is there an honest Timeshare transfer company....no upfront fees? (by Jane Chiong):

My resort does not take them back. I asked. What do I do? I advertised it for free and am current with fees.

donp196 wrote:
There is no company that can get you out of your contract . You can do it yourself if your home resort agrees to take it back through a deed back . Contact them and explain your situation to them . If they agree to take it back it should take only a few weeks to process , I got rid of two timeshares in 2011 that way . I contacted them and told them that I was going to get the timeshares out of my name with or without their assistance and they agreed to take them back .

You have to be current in all your fees and assessments . They may require you pay the next years maintenance fees to give them time to find another owner but that's a small price to pay to rid yourself of never ending fees .

NEVER pay anyone money upfront that claims they can get you out of your contract !!