Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Very few answering rental requests? (by Mike N.):

nannerfl wrote:
Yes most that I sent to were floating weeks as I have yet to come across a resort I'm interested in that is for the dates I need. Some did have dates but once you clicked on the listing they said "other dates may be available" so I tried. So far no postings of any price (granted I do have a price cap) on the dates I'm looking for, at least at the resorts I'm looking at. Actually I'm seeing very little May at all.

My frustration stems from some of the first people I contacted have yet to reply. Seems the newests ones have answered.

I don't recall in years past waiting as close as 60 days to rent a week. I'm not saying it didn't happen that close but since we go about the same time each year I usually start looking much farther out. Guess I didn't even realize, after all these years, that it was cheaper/easier that close. Maybe I've just been lucky?

Thanks for the replies and I'll keep sending requests as they show up (in my price range of course :D)

============== Do you have a RedWish posted as well? I may have something that may (or may not) work for you in terms of resort, size, dates, price, etc, but RedWeek staff would get a bit perturbed if I solicited a rental in this forum. Mike